First post...Hi!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello! Just as finding the first words to a novel are important, I struggle to find the first words of my first writerly blog. It's not my first blog...oh no, but I imagine blogging as I'd have a conversation (minus the awkward faces when the conversation lulls, and my constant need to bite my fingernails, but alas they are busy typing so I did accomplish something!), so let's have one...

My name is Katlyn, or Kate if you so choose. I've been reading and writing since before I can recall ( I blame my read-aholic mother...thanks mom! ). I started with scripts, since I wanted to be an actor, then moved on to novels and short stories in many different genres, but I find myself pulled toward the paranormal a bit more.

After countless years honing my craft I am proud to say (and officially can say..) that I am represented for a *3 Book Deal* ! (I'll save THE CALL post for another day).

dance snl

My debut novel is Soul Taken, Book 1 of The Life After trilogy.

I hope you will join me on my path to publication, where I will post about my writing process, book reviews, and other bookish things. Feel free to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my Facebook page. Thank you!

The official press announcement is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment