Out of the cave!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm back from the writing cave!! Man, it's been an intense two weeks with my MS for Book 1. So many emotions, so little time..

Here's me getting the revisions...
excited

Inspiration strikes...



Oh look! A new TVD...

excuse you TVD

I hate you MS!!

BigBangTheorySheldonThrowPapers

Nearing the deadline...


Staying up through the night before the deadline, but still making it...


dancing crazy kid

then immediately after....
fall to floor

So many gifs, not enough blog post space! As reader, I had NO CLUE how crazy publishing could be, but I am so happy to be able to go through the process. I love solving the plot problems and making a stronger book. And I *hope* all my blood, sweat, and tears makes at least one person happy while it! That will make everything totally worth it.

Now I can attack the dust bunnies in my house, actually cook dinner, and maybe get one book read. Did I mention how much I miss reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment