Playlist: The Life After (for now)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I have a playlist that I constantly listen to for inspiration while writing The Life After books. I wrote about one of them HERE, but I've expanded to a song per character. The songs encompass the main storyline, not necessarily one book and not necessarily one situation. They inspire me to think about my characters and really pull out what I want to convey to the reader.

Wanna see?

Not Over You, Gavin DeGraw Not Over You - Sweeter

The Sun Will Rise, Kelly Clarkson The Sun Will Rise - Stronger (Deluxe Version)

Dark Side, Kelly Clarkson Dark Side - Stronger (Deluxe Version)

Soon enough the book will be out so maybe you can guess which characters the songs belong to? Shameless book plug right????

 

Also, this is fun right? My book on the main page of the CarinaUK Website:

Carina UK main page 5.15.13


It's all happening and I'm absolutely thrilled!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment