Releasing soon...

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My book! On June 4th!!!!


tumblr_inline_mn8h534Hjk1qz4rgp

Sorry for being MIA lately, I've been busy at work, writing, and trying to promote my upcoming release. But am I complaining? Absolutely not!

Fun fact! Soul Taken is now available on Amazon US & Amazon UK for preorder. They will be rolling out with the other platforms soon, but if you have a Kindle and are excited to read the book head on over to purchase! (Much thanks in advance!!)

Carina UK's other titles are being released starting May 27th and I am thrilled to be the third in line. Check out the other releases on their website.

Next week I'll be announcing a small Release Tour with some awesome giveaways and posts. I hope you will join me!

Speak soon :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment