New site design!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

And the big reveal...

prince-reveal-dave-chappelle-o

Haha <3 Chapelle.


Check out my new site design! Nancy from Nancy's Blog Designs did an amazing job. She was affordable, easy to work with, and very talented. I love it!! What do you think?

In other news, with the release of Soul Taken over, I will be heading back into the writing cave to finish up the first draft of Book 2 (not sure if I can reveal the title yet....). So I will pop up randomly with a post and update daily on Twitter and Facebook but that's where I will be if I'm silent for a bit.

Hope you enjoy Soul Taken!!

Tomorrow, Rockstar Book Tours is hosting a Book Blast for Soul Taken. Be sure to visit the blogs for a behind the scenes look at the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment