Soul Taken Blog Tour!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


reaction-level-dad-gif

I am popping up from the writing cave for a moment to announce my *official* Soul Taken blog tour, hosted by Paranormal Cravings. The next two weeks are going to be filled with reviews, interviews, guest posts, and promotional posts... and in the backstage area, I will be writing, a lot. My deadline for the first draft of Soul Possessed is looming around the corner so that is going to be my priority while the house collects dust bunnies and the hubs is eating quick meals or take out. I will be stopping by the tour each day to comment and chat with others and also I will update the links below to the direct page, making it easier for people to follow. If you come along on my tour, tag all of your shares and posts with #SoulTaken to be a part of the fun. And there is a pretty awesome giveaway in there too.

Thanks to all the tour hosts for taking the time out to post reviews, etc. for Soul Taken!

Soul-taken-Large-Banner

Tour Schedule:


17  - Promo
Word to Dreams


June 19 – Promo
Pezz Rambles


June 21 - Author Interview
The Avid Reader


June 21 - Review
I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews


June 22 – Promo
Proserpine Craving Book Blog


June 23 – Review
Happy Tails and Tales


June 24 – Review
Istyria book blog


June 26 – Author Interview
Sizzling Hot YA Books


June 27 – Spotlight/Promo
Page Flipperz YA


June 29 – Review
A Diary Of A Book Addict


June 30 – Review
Nicky Peacock, Author


No comments:

Post a Comment