Soul Taken Release Day!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

tumblr_inline_mfnp25gbHe1r8gjz7

Of all the book birthday's I've celebrated over the years, this is by far my most favorite! I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I want to thank everyone in my life (family, friends & Carina UK) who has been so supportive of my dream, we have succeeded!!

I am absolutely overwhelmed and ecstatic to share my debut novel with all of you! And with the help of Paranormal Cravings we've come up with a release blitz including the following blogs.


And later this month there will be a blown out tour from PC including another great giveaway, stay tuned for that!

Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Reviews | A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
The Avid Reader | Words to Dreams | The Cover Contessa
Paranormal Book Club | Istyria book blog
Pezz Rambles | The Pen & Muse | Hot Off the Shelves
A Diary Of A Book Addict | I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews


I've picked the winners of my Release Tour giveaway and emailed them. I wish I could give you all prizes, there were over 120 entries (so awesome!). So if you didn't win and want to read the book go out and get it now at your favorite online book retailer.


Kindle USKindle UKKoboDieselNook UK 


More links to be updated soon!


tumblr_md3qss0UfP1rx68le

No comments:

Post a Comment