Revisions: Round One #SoulPossessed

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Two weeks flew by in a flash! I actually finished reading one book and kept up as much as I could on my Camp NaNoWriMo project but now I'm going back down into the writing cave. Victoria sent over five pages of revisions.

This was my first reaction...


tumblr_m94ha9x04L1rn95k2o1_250

I didn't remember how daunting revisions were until I started reading through them. I now have two weeks to complete them so I won't be on the internet as much as I'd like, except during moments of weakness and my lunch hour. But today is planning day in which I will make the revisions into a list of big picture problems and work my way down to the smaller issues. Wish me luck!!

Side note, I'm typing up this blog post on my early birthday gift from the hubs... a new MacBook Air! *Loves* I'm guessing he was tired of hearing me complain about the rainbow wheel of death. Now we both win!

No comments:

Post a Comment