Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Movies

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

toptentuesday

In an effort to keep the blog title small I shortened the topic name but here is the official Top Ten Tuesday for today: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love) hosted by The Brooke and the Bookish. And in no particular order...

5056084Wings by Aprilynne Pike I think this was optioned for film a while ago with Miley Cyrus as Laurel, but I've heard nothing since. I'd definitely be interested in who played <3 Tam <3.

 

11918Bitten by Kelly Armstrong This was my first adult paranormal book and I would love to see it as a television series. Plus I am very interested in seeing Clay in the flesh (I sense a pattern here...)

 
10215349The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa I think this movie would have amazing fight sequences.

 

 

17839818-1Soul Taken by Me!  I seriously have not shame! And who wouldn't want to see their book on the big screen? Hehe. Although I think it would be a fun TV show as well...

 

10964Outlander by Diana Gabaldon I'm so excited that one of my favorite series is coming to life on the small screen on Starz. I can't wait!!

 

 

12989112Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols Maybe a made-for-TV movie? I loved this book so much and Jennifer has a way with words that I think this would be a really fantastic movie.

 

10370491The Ash Trilogy by Shiloh Walker TV show, hands down. This romantic suspense series would be EPIC on television.

 

 

PrintSoulless by Gail Carriger A hot-scot werewolf? Yes please! I think this would make a fabulous movie, especially because of the time period. The costumes and sets would be gorgeous!

 
5495243Rampant by Diane Peterfreund I'd love to see the killer unicorns on the big screen. Definitely something different!

 

 

305234Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr I think this movie would be beautiful, just like the book covers. I imagine something a bit more gothic but in my mind it would be spectacular.

 

 

What are your top ten for this week?

7 comments:

  1. I picked Kelley Armstrong as well. Elena is such an interesting strong character. Here's my T10T
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are making Women of the Otherworld into a series. I hope it premiere's soon.

    Here's my Books into Movie List

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost chose Wings too for my list - I think the final battle in Destined would be awesome on the big screen! And, I can't wait for the Outlander series either!!! Good list!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so, so happy Outlander is going to be on TV. I mean, Jamie. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'd make a great heroine on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete