Blog Tour: Witch Hunt by Emma Mills {Interview}

Friday, November 15, 2013

Today I am happy to have Emma Mills on the blog today for an interview! Check it out below...



1. Morning, noon or night?
Night, I’m an insomniac. It’s when I get all my best story ideas!

2. How do you like your steak?
Rare… yes I have vampire tendencies!

3. What was the last film you saw?
I have just spent the weekend in the Isle of Wight at the Literary Festival as a guest speaker and the TV wouldn’t tune and there was just one dvd in the cottage… luckily it was an all time favourite, Pride & Prejudice! The last film I saw at the cinema was, ‘The City of Bones’ which I enjoyed, but not as much as the book!

4. What's your favorite place to watch TV?
On the sofa at home.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
We are actually in the process of moving 250 miles south to Somerset. As I am writing this I am due to move in three days’ time! We love the SW of England as it suits our laid back characters and love of rural beauty and coastline.

6. What did you eat for breakfast?
An English crumpet with loads of real butter, Manuka honey and a massive mug of tea!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Probably Mexican – vegetable enchiladas are my favorite dinner!

8. What foods do you love?
Homemade cakes, asparagus and cheese!

9. What kind of car do you drive?
A cute white Fiat 500 which I have decorated with hippy stickers!

10. What are your favorite clothes?
I generally live in jeans, but love a long summery dress when the sun comes out!

11. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I love the Greek Islandsand we hope to renew our wedding vows there next summer. I also love SE Asia… basically anywhere with sandy beaches and hot weather!

12. Weapon of choice?
A turbo charged wand please

13. Where would you want to retire?
Ooo somewhere hot, somewhere magical and not too far from my family.

14. How many tattoos do you have?
Currently just the one, on my foot. A Sea Turtle & 2 flowers representing motherhood and my two beautiful children. I quite fancy getting another one though on my wrist!

15. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don’t really ‘do’ sport, but I loved the Olympics last year!

16. Do you have any pets?
A dog called Nemo, a cat called Willow, 3 Harry Potter Hens called Hermionie, Ginny & Myrtle, a bunny and some fish!

17. Favorite colour?
My favorite colour is purple!

18. Are you married?
Yes.

19. Like your job?
Apart from being so busy right now trying to write WitchHunt and relocate, my life is everything I hoped for. I can be a stay at home mum to my kiddies and lose myself in my imagination creating my books. It feels amazing to have finished writing my first YA series and been asked to be a guest speaker at the IOW Literary Festival!

20. Tell us a little about your latest release?
WitchHunt is the fourth and final book in the WitchBlood YA series. The romance gets a bit steamier, the fighting gets more desperate and the hot/cold relationship between Jess and her maker, Daniel is finally resolved. The Witchblood Series was born out of a love of Twilight and an urge to add a British series to the overflowing US market.

Synopsis (Sequel to WitchLove – Book 4 in WitchBlood Series)
‘I know it’s selfish, but I don’t want you to go,’ Daniel said, a couple of minutes later. I looked at him and smiled. ‘I’ll be fine, I will.’ ‘You’d better be. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Those months I stupidly spent apart from you… they were torment for me,’ he said. ‘They were torment for me too.’

As the Christmas season is ripped apart by the news that Jess’ old friend Alex has been turned into a vicious killer, festivities are dropped, Jess returns to England and the hunt begins. But Alex isn’t the only one being hunted, for Mary has found a way to extinguish the entire bloodline of Malden witches, and it is Jess’s book of shadows that’s the key. As things hot up, Jess finds she must leave Daniel and the safety of Manchester in a final hunt for her nemesis, Mary. In a fight-off that only one of them can survive, loved ones will fall… daemons will rise… but who will survive?
What others are saying:

“I love this series. I can hardly wait until the 3rd book, WitchLove is released… This is a series that I will look forward to re-reading just as the new book is ready for release.”
—Carrie, book reviewer at OnceUponATwilight.com

“The characters feel real, the world feels authentic, and the story literally throbs with an underlying intensity that builds with each page. In short, Witchblood is an imaginative, satisfying read that still manages to leave the reader hungry for more.
—Thomas Winship, author of Vaempires: Revolution & Vaempires: Zombie Rising

“A very well written series!! I love the mix of the supernatural forces in each book and wait with baited breath for the next one. Great book for all ages!!”
-Lisa Curt, Amazon Review for WitchLove

Author Bio
Emma is one of the new wave of successful indie authors. Her first YA novel, ‘Witchblood’, has been nominated for the CYBILS (Children & Young Adult Bloggers Literary Awards) and has also been in the Top Ten Kindle Download Charts for its genre. Since January 2012 she has gone on to publish ‘WitchCraft’ and ‘WitchLove’ which have respectively hit the top ten charts and have sold 20,000 copies in their first year. She is currently relocating her family from Manchester to Somerset, and is a stay-at-home mum to her two children. WitchHunt is the fourth and final book in the series.


Find Me

Facebook  |   Blog   |  Twitter   |   Goodreads  |

Buy US


Buy UK


Click the button below for more tour stops:
  photo b12e7001-4f5f-4eb1-ba1b-42f14b2f05d1_zpsaca172c2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment