Enjoying the break

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'd like to send a quick thanks to Rockstar Book Tours and all of my lovely tour hosts for taking the time to make the Soul Possessed tour as amazing as it was. I was blown away with the great reviews which really boosted my confidence as I finished up Book 3.

I have a bit longer to wait for my revisions so I am catching up on some reading and also plotting a couple of new projects that I am excited to share with all of you...someday. There are a few new things coming in 2014 and even though I have to be closed lipped at the moment, I hope you will be as thrilled as I am when they are revealed.

I am also pleased to report that the renovations in my house are starting to come together. I am *hoping* we will have a second floor in December. I will be posting pictures of the before and after of my office. It has undergone quite a face lift. And as much as I love the hubs, I will be happy to have my own creative space instead of squishing both our workstations in the same small room. And one of the biggest things I am looking forward to is unpacking all of my books! Which means a new bookcase... very thrilling indeed.

Aidos for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment