Netgalley November

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I love Netgalley, so much that I have quite a backlog due to writing and my insane life. So I came across this challenge today and I am so excited to take part!

Netgalley November is hosted by Faye at A Daydreamer's Thoughts (<~~~ click for sign up post) and co-hosted by Kayleigh at K Books and Laura at Bookish Treasures

I am going to set my goal for 5 books, I have no idea when my revisions will arrive so I am low-balling. I will be posting my progress here, on Twitter, and Facebook. Wish me luck!

Will you join me? How many Netgalley books are you planning on reading this month?
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katlyn! Good luck with getting through that backlog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really hoping that this challenge will help me tackle my Netgalley TBR and improve my approval/feedback%

    After the first week I am at approx. 50%. I don't know how close to 80% I will get ( my math's isn't very good) but I am aiming to read 8 books during the challenge. So far I have managed 2!

    My plan is to start with the recently published and work my way back through my galleys

    Now, if only I could resist the urge to request more titles...

    Caroline
    www.bigbooklittlebook.com

    ReplyDelete