Exciting News: New Contract!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I have been bursting at the seams waiting to share the news with everyone. And now that all the i's have been dotted and t's crossed I want to reveal that I have signed another contract with Carina UK! Wahoo! This one is for 5 (FIVE!) works which are still somewhat up in the air. What does that mean? Well the first two works will be one stand-alone New Adult contemporary romance taking place at a summer camp (very (very) loosely based on summers that I worked for my local Parks Dept.) and the start of another YA paranormal series of books. There have also been talks of heading back into the world of The Life After, but I am getting ahead of myself. I am thrilled to continue working with Carina UK and I hope you will be excited to take this journey with me!

Also, speaking of The Life After. Soul Betrayed is currently in the copy-edit stage so I will get to see my baby one more time before it is released. So bittersweet! I did a lot of soul searching (no pun intended) in regards to the ending to the trilogy. But as I tweaked certain parts, others came to light and I feel so good about this ending that it gave me chills when I did a final read through. As far as I know Soul Betrayed will be released sometime in February (exact date TBA) and I will be working with Kismet BT on an awesome 3 week tour for the whole trilogy. I will post the schedule when it is finalized.

Well I am headed back to the cave to work on shiny shiny WIP! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I cannot wait for Soul Betrayed and am excited to hear more about the new YA series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm not sure how I missed this wonderful news. Congrats, Katlyn. You must be beyond thrilled.:)

    ReplyDelete