This Christmas Release Day + Tour Stops

Tuesday, November 18, 2014



It's time to celebrate the release of THIS CHRISTMAS, book 1.5 in the This Summer series today! I am so excited to share more of Will and Hadley’s story with you in my newest holiday novella, This Christmas. After a semester in NYC, Will and Hadley need some serious alone time and a romantic, secluded cabin is the perfect place. Or is it? You can find out by purchasing a copy for yourself today!


To celebrate today's release, I'm hosting a couple of Flash Giveaways for copies of THIS CHRISTMAS over on my Facebook page throughout the day. One lucky winner will be chosen from each giveaway, so be sure to stop by between 3-4pm EST and 6-7pm EST for your chances to enter.


If you haven't heard, THIS CHRISTMAS is currently on tour through Barclay Publicity! Today I'm over at So Little Time... with a post discussing my favorite holiday tradition! And if you missed yesterdays posts, check out my interview over at Literary Treasure Chest and this wonderful review written by Reese's Reviews.

Be sure to check back here throughout the next few weeks to see who I'm visiting during the tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment