This Christmas Blog Tour Wrap Up

Friday, December 12, 2014

I would like to thank all of the wonderful bloggers who participated in the This Christmas Blog Tour event, which ran from November 17th - December 5th. Thank you for hosting me, reviewing my book, and sharing in the celebration of my newest release. You all helped make this a successful event and I thank you all very much!

In case you missed the tour, here are the direct links to all the posts so that you may read them as you desire.

Interviews:
Literary Treasure
The Cover Contessa
Becky on Books

Guest Posts:
So Little Time... - My Favorite Christmas Traditions
Fiction Dreams - Why I chose to set This Christmas around Christmastime
Reading Between the Wines - My Favorite Holiday Recipe

Top 5 Posts:
Simply Ali - Top 5 Favorite Christmas Songs
Karmaforlifechick - Hadley's Top 5 Perfect Gifts for Him
Once Upon a Twilight - Will's Top 5 Perfect Gifts for Her

Excerpt Posts:
Romance Junkies
Reviews by Crystal

Reviews:
Book Briefs
Books Eater
Lulo Fangirl

My thanks also go to Reese's Reviews, Opinionated Cupcakes, Lush Book Reviews, and My Book Addiction and More! for spotlighting my book on your blogs!

And finally I wish to say thanks to all my fans and readers who followed the tour. I hope you all enjoyed following as much as I enjoyed visiting the blogs and sharing my book with everyone. :)

Until the next story!
~Katlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment