YA Scavenger Hunt #8

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Welcome! You've arrived at port number 8 in the YA Scavenger Hunt!

If you aren't familiar with me, my name is Katlyn Duncan. I've published seven YA books ranging from paranormal, to contemporary, to my newest endeavor...thrillers. I'm excited to be a part of this event where YOU, the readers, get a chance to win tons of FREE books and a $500 Amazon gift card.

While you're here, I'd love for you to sign up for my newsletter so you get access to news about my books and I hold a subscriber giveaway in every issue so you get a chance to win one of my backlist titles.

But if you don't want to sign up now, as my way of thanking you for taking part in this events, I'd like to give you a copy of my paranormal short story, Reflection. You can download the story in your preferred format here. 




And now, my secret word (#8) is:

SILVER


When you've finished going through all the ports, you can enter the grand prize here. 

Be sure to check out the main post and list of participating authors here. 

Good luck!

Head on over to Port #9 with Debbie Manber Kupfer.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I tried to download the book, but it just takes me to my blogger website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa. Thanks so much for giving me the heads up! The link is all set now. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Corrie. Thanks so much for giving me the heads up! The link is all set now. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for participating in the Hop. I love finding new authors. Signed up for your newsletter!

    ReplyDelete